Monday, August 25, 2014
5 Things I'd Tell My Teenage Self:
1. Don't care what anyone says about you, your clothes, your personality, or anything about you. You dare to be different and what these people have to say is zero percent important. You dare to shine, sparkle and be the unique YOU, that you were made to be. Don't become a copy of what everyone thinks is popular or "on trend", you stand out in a sea of average, you be the unique one that doesn't need to fit in. You be the hot pink tree in a forest of just green trees.
2. Not fitting in is the best thing in this world. Don't be like everyone else, don't do what everyone else is doing. Nothing great comes in this life from just doing what everyone else is doing.
3. You don't need to be shy, speak up and say the things that you want to say, someone wants to hear them. You'd could make someone's day, and your words have value and fun and don't live a life with words that you want to say but you keep that trapped inside. Be bold and watch how the world will enjoy you sharing your thoughts and if someone doesn't well, pick someone else to talk to.
4. This world can be mean. There are people sad people in this world, that feel better about themselves when they make others feel bad, it's their way of making everyone feel just as bad as they do inside. These people don't know that it's the great hearts of this world that make others feel better about themselves, more encouraged and more loved, that really go on to do great things in this life.
5. It's ok if everyone doesn't like you! You don't need to be liked by everyone because some people are so awful, you don't want to be liked by their awful brain and what they think is likable, anyway. It's ok if you dress in vintage men's clothes one day and then baby doll dresses the next, just be who you want, wear what you want and like what you want. Have opinions and don't be afraid if no one agrees with you! You're awesome and so are the things you like!
There's so much more I'd tell my little, tomboy looking self. Including, good job at keeping the guys at bay, with your outfits that looked like you could share closets with them! ha ha ha ha
Huge hugs and so much love, your still sometimes, dresses like a tomboy friend, Kandee
If you missed my alternative water challenge, because I was getting tagged like I was playing a game of Freeze Tag, and I kept getting hit with the "you're it!"....I did it! Watch it if you want, it involves popsicles and dollar bills:
Click on these and follow me if you wanna be my buddy on any of em:
TWITTER * FACEBOOK * PINTEREST * INSTAGRAM * YOUTUBE
Posted by Kandee Johnson at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks greaat blog
Post a Comment