(the color above is SHROOM)
if anyone is wondering.....yes I am wearing the same chopped up football jersey in the next few videos, cuz I recorded like 4 videos in one sitting.....ha ha
but here's the run down on my TOP TEN MAC eyeshadows...and some bonus ones, because I just talked abou them...ha ha ha ha
FAVE MAC shadows:
1.BRULLE (nude matte)
or BLANC TYPE (extra pigmented nude-ivory color)
2.NAKED LUNCH (shimmery gold-peach-nude)
3.SATIN TAUPE (gold-taupey color) (looks awesome on everyone!)
4. OMEGA (greenish-nude) (great for blonde eyebrow color)
5. CHARCOAL BROWN (cool med. brown) (i use it for my eyebrows and crease)
6. QUARRY (light dusty plumb-grey)
7. SCENE (darker grey-purple-smokey)
9. KNIGHT DIVINE (dark steel-blue-grey-shimmer)
10. CARBON (black matte) or NEHRU (a little softer more grey black)
and I forgot....I really love PRINT (it's a perfect grey)
and for the bonus colors...
I forgot to mention my love of KITTEN from STILA...it's the perfect shimmery-pearly-peach color, that isn't ridiculously sparkly...love it!
and FRILL from MAC (a yellow matte color)
SHROOM from MAC (a frosty ivory-nude)
NUDE and TOAST (a peachy bronze) from BOBBI BROWN
and FAUX FOX (a bronze-matte) from BARE MINERALS
and STRIP from Urban Decay (my favorite steel blue color-looks hotter than hot on every skin and eye color)
don't you love how I went way over the 10! ha ha ha ha "my top 10, that's really top 20!"....oh brother! but I love em all!!!