Thursday, October 11, 2012
Back in the 90's I looked like this:
Yes, that is me...I think it was my Freshman year, at a winter formal...
THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THIS PICTURE:
1. That it looks like we're in front of a giant gingerbread house.
2. My "date's" awesome 90's print shirt- it looks like it could've come from the set of Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
3. That I'm wearing nylons! ha ha ha ha - just look at the "sheen" of my legs! bwaaa ha ha ha
4. The wrist corsage or whatever you call them when you wear them on your wrist!
5. The look of uncomfort on my face. Can you tell I was semi-uncomfortable with my "date's" arm around me!?!?
6. That I said yes to go with a guy I knew because our family's were friends from church.
7. That I don't even think I'm wearing make-up...maybe I went wild with some mascara! ha ha ha
8. And that I had big bows on my "hi-heels"- which were really like, "low heels"!
PS. Maybe in another one of my questions videos I'll tell you a funny story about the night at that dance!
And LAST BUT EXCITEDLY- I'm gonna be posting a NEW VIDEO ON YOUTUBE TODAY!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE IF IT's UP YET!!!!!
hugs and wrist corsages, kandee
Wanna see our awesome dinner last night?! CLICK RIGHT HEE-YAH
I'm on all these, just click one or all:
FACEBOOK * TWITTER * MY KANDEELAND BLOG * PINTEREST * ON INSTAGRAM I'M JUST: KANDEE JOHNSON
Posted by Kandee Johnson at 12:35 PM