You will recognize my "must-have" arm and hand decorations, that have been with me for years...
IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY WRISTS OR HANDS- these are the wrist and finger BFF's:
First you have- FROM TOP:
- MY SILVER CUFF- hails from FOREVER21- got it "forever ago"- it's not really a BFF, but I love it.
- BLACK LEATHER CUFF- which I made, like 10 years ago- and yes, someday I will make a tutorial on it...this one is falling apart after 10 years of wear...so a new one is going to be in order.
- BIG SILVER WATCH- I've been wearing big "man-style" watches since I was in high school. And both my grandfathers were watch collectors. I learned that jewelry may come and go, but a watch is an investment because they are "timeless". (pun, totally intented) My first "man-style" watch, which I still have, is from GUESS and this one is my ultimate favorites- it's a Michael Kors watch. I am an official fan of MK "man-style" watches.
- MY BIG WHITE BOW RING- I don't want to sound all "ooooh, I got that in some exotic place"-but for reals, I did get it in London at a vintage clothing store.
- YELLOW ROSE RING- this was a gift from my sister, and though I've seen ones that look similar only twice...none have come close....I think she got it at Brass Plum in Nordstroms...years ago.
- GREEN BEJEWELLED EARRINGS- I love these babies! I got them at the Melrose Trading Post, a lady that designs jewelry for Anthropologie made them...these are just her creative outlet designs and I love them, I don't know why she doesn't sell them online. They look heavy, but aren't at all. Love these.
And that is my jewelry entourage! Wait til you see the ring I bought while I was in NYC- I didn't really do any shopping, but everytime I go to Serendipity 3, I fall in love with some piece of jewelry they sell in the waiting area! You're gonna love it- I'll post pictures when I unpack it!
huge and wishing I was typing this from New York....west coast typing....your kandee
wanna see some more fun stuff or follow me on one of these: