Late 90's or early 2000's in the house......
Here's 10 Things You Need To Know About This Picture:
1. I loved chokers.
2. I loved No Doubt.
3. If I was a Spice Girl , my name could've been "Knotty Spice".
4. I'm glad I don't tweeze my eyebrows like this anymore.
5. I didn't want any hair blowing, falling, or whipping me in the face as you can see ha ha ha
6. The more bobby pins you use, that safer for your hair. It's like a seatbelt for your hair.
7. These are called bantu knots, but my eyebrows could've been called "bantu-too thin brows".
8. I did not copy Miley Cyrus because this was in the past.
9. I also like how I didn't even bother using the same color bobby pins.
10. Again, thread-thin eye brows were cool back then....ha ha ha
And while we're having fun....
I barely did any "What's In My Purse Videos" in 2013, so I had to do this and I thank you all who said they've never seen a "What's In My Purse Video" so funny and entertaining, and proof that I need to go through my purse more often and that I don't do "staged" "What's In My Purse" videos ah ha ha ha
If anyone wants to get the purse I designed click right hee-ya.
Come have fun, and still my favorite part is the look on my face at 4:35 into the video...ha ha ha:
Hope my blast from the past made you smile and the video made you laugh, ginormous hugs!
Now go out and to something to make someone's day, I heart ya, Kandee
Come follow me all over the internet on and and or all of these lil places:
FACEBOOK * INSTAGRAM * TWEETA * PINTERESTING * TUMBLR * YOUTIZZLE
Post a Comment