Thursday, January 16, 2014
10 Things You Need To Know About This Picture:
It's time for another week of Throwback Thursday action....and 8 years ago this week, I looked tike this at my beautiful sister, Tiffany's wedding, and here's 10 things you need to know about the picture above:
1. Yes, 8 years ago, my hair was blonde.
2. And it was blonde again, a few years before that. ha ha ha
3. I used to think it was really fun/funny/stylish to wear Boy Scouts Shirts.
4. I still have this shirt in my closet.
5. My hair was way longer than it is now, and it felt like hay that you feed a horse.
6. This was at my sister's house in Santa Barbara.
7. She was getting married to the man equivalent of me, me and her hubby look nothing alike, but we always pick out the same meals at restaurants, have the same opinion on stuff, that why she love him, because I'm her BFF, and he can be her man BFF. ha ha ha
9. We were so busy getting my sister ready, me and her "other non-me" best friend, forgot to grab her veil and put it in the limo to go to the church. We didn't realize until we saw her walking down the aisle that we forgot it!
10. I did my sisters make-up for her wedding, but I did not do her hair. I don't even remember if she liked how her hair came out! ha ha h
Happy Anniversary sister! I love you and your hubby, you guys are proof an amazing couples that are perfect for each other! And if you ever have another baby, me and Byron will put on another dance show for you while you're in labor! ha ha ha ha ha I'm so glad no one was filming any videos ! ha ha ha
PS. If you want to come spend the fun hours of learning: make-up tips, being a make-up artist, and anything you want to ask me, you can still get tickets to my class, or you can even buy tickets at the door (but get there early to get a good seat)!
You DO NOT need an IMATS ticket to go to this, as IMATS is sold out already. But you can buy a separate ticket for each master class, click here and go to the General Admission Tab (for non-pro card holders) or you can try to by one before class tomorrow at 10:30am! I can't wait to see you all there!!!
Huge hugs and off to pack up my make-up kit to hit the road, your Kandee
Come watch the video I just uploaded:
Click any of these babies to see/follow/stare at/share anything I share all over the webby:
FACEBOOK * TWITTER * INSTAGRAM * PINTEREST * TUMBLR * YOUTUBE
Posted by Kandee Johnson at 12:58 PM