Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Bridal Make-Up Must Have!
second in importance to a little box with a ring....is a big box full of wedding make-up (or ANY day) perfection!
the URBAN DECAY Urban Bride "box o' wonders"...
is the perfect gift for a bride or any girl that is single-and-proud and just wants this awesome set!!!
• Razor Sharp Ultra-Definition Finishing Powder to diffuse lines for a flawless airbrushed look.
(I used this on all the make-overs for the tv show I just worked on, How Do I Look. It's translucent so it goes on everyone from pale to dark skin!)
• Urban Decay’s best-selling original formula Eyeshadow Primer Potion (full-sized)
*Supercurl Curling Mascara to keep her eyes looking fresh. -I love this and have used this while I was traveling with the show doing make-up.
• Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy to give bare and lightly colored lips a sensual, come-hither shine or electrify darker lipcolor with more texture.
• All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to ensure her look stays put for 16 incredible hours.
• Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder - I guess is more for the honeymoon. But for me, maybe I'll just pour it on top of my ice cream! ha ha
Check this deal out: each thing you get comes out to be only about $7! The whole set is $42...
awesome deal that's the same prices as drugstore make-up!
This is a beautiful deal though for any girl...ring or not!
wedding cake....your kandee
PS Click HERE if you want to see some a wedding make-up tutorial!
Posted by Kandee Johnson at 10:22 AM