Thursday, May 27, 2010
Things to do at Disneyland:
1 1/2. Make sure you drive til 3 am, to get to the hotel, and then your kids will be so excited when they wake up, they won't be able to sleep until 4:30, and then because they were sleeping the whole drive, they'll wake up at 8:30! ha ha ha
2. If you're hurt or injured or handicapped, get a Special Assistance Pass!
3. Make sure you wear lots of deoderant if you are going in hot months, those lines put you WAYYYY too close to sweaty, stinko people! Help stop the STINK!
4. Eat at the mexican food restaurant in Frontierland, the soft tacos are soooo good! And buy a bag of cinnamon sugar tortilla chips at the register!
5. Go on Space Mountain at least 3 times, and make a funny face at the last part when you go up the tunnel with the lights - it's GONNA TAKE your awesome picture!
6. Go on the Peter Pan ride, it's my favorite! "hold on tight and here we goooooooo!"
7. Do forget your wallet when you go to buy the tickets, then you have to ride the tram all the way back to the car, and back to the front of Disneyland again (takes about another 30 minutes!)...Oh wait DON'T do what I did! ha ha ha
8. and make sure you get a frozen lemonade with a shot of cherry flavor in frontierland, and a churro!
9. and go the Horseshoe Saloon, get a rootbeer float and watch the hillbilly show, me and my sister almost peed our pants laughing so hard!
10. Go on Pirate's of the Caribbean!
11. make a video response to the Pirate's of the Caribbean video....the best of both world's PIRATE's and HillBilly's!
And yes, I'm posting this video again! ha ha... just because I'm going to Disneyland again!!!
have an awesome day...and remember if your today isn't so great, just wait til TOMORROWLAND!!!
huge love....your kandee
Posted by Kandee Johnson at 10:39 AM