I get asked all the time:
"how do I get perfect looking skin and foundation that doesn't look cakey or heavy, but dewy, light and natural?"...
get your foundation out and let's get started!STEP 1 (optional)
apply a PRIMER- your skin will look smoother and your make-up will last longer
either to smooth the skin- minimize pores or fine lines
to control oil and shine
*i love URBAN DECAY COMPLEXION PRIMER POTION in brightening
apply a foundation -all over your face and make sure to blend down onto your neck...you don't want to look like you have a "foundation-beard" ha ha
*I love:budget-beauty price: L'oreal TruMatch Super Blendable Make-Up
beauty bucks-but worth it: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
"CONCEAL BABY! CONCEAL!"
apply concealer to all the "hot spots" of redness or dark circles!
1. your eyelids - from lashline to brows
2. around the nostrils (a red nose is only cute on Rudolph!)
3. around the lips (to get red of the red pigment if you're apply a lip color and wants its true color to show)
4. under the eyes in a "triangle shape" (CLICK HERE to watch my vid on banishing under eye circles!)
5. BONUS: down the nose and between the eye brows - to make the nose look straighter and brighten the eye and brow area.
* i love:beauty-bargainista: Revlon Photo Ready Concealer ( i lovvvvve this!)
bang for you beauty bucks: COVER FX Foundation (i use it as a concealer because it's so heavy)
dust powder on area that get oily
that you're going to put make-up on
any translucent powder will be fine
THE GLOW, BABY! this is how you get your make-up to look dewy, light and glowy!
i love: Pearl & Shell from MAC
or High Beam from Benefit
budget-beauty trick: use a frosted or shimmery lipstick as a highlight cream!
DAB either a shimmery powder like Silver Dusk Highlight Powder from MAC OR
a shimmery eyeshadow...onto cheekbones and down the center of the noes!
AND VOILA! PERFECT, NATURAL LOOKING DEWY, GLOWY SKIN THAT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE LOOK LIGHT AND FLAWLESS!
Here's the video on how to get dewy-fabulous skin that looks like you don't have any make-up on!
love and cakey-free foundation, your kandee