Well, this was my "sweat-ternative"...
1. My olive green "hippie pants", I got a Urban Outfitters, so long ago, I can't even remember when....they are old and probably the most well-made item, I've ever bought at Urban Outfitters.
2. Men's Hanes White V-Neck t-shirt. Men's Hanes t-shirts and tank tops are a staple of my wardrobe.
3. Free People shirt-jacket that I scored at Marshall's for super cheap- then I went to Macy's and they were selling the exact same jacket for full price!
4. My Ugg boots (which look super weird in this picture because you see my other foot behind the boot in front and it kinda' looks like I have one big boot on! ha ha ha ha)
5. I was feeling more bohemian...and went with a couple different earrings- a silver and turquoise feather one, and a coyote chain earring.
I left my hair on the "wild side" and did some gold and bronze eyeshadow and nude lip....
And that's how I "comfy-dressed"... for a fun day and grocery shopping...
Remember: "You're not living unless someone doesn't like what you're wearing, doing, or dreaming of becoming".....
I like you and I'm sure I like whatever you're wearing, whatever it is....
your friend, kandee
I just recently bought the Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV along with the Rollergirl palette. I was wondering if you could do a look or two with them. :) thanks sooo much!!!!
Lmao I love your quote in red there :) so true
I love those blue nail polishes soo cute and I love the color blue!!!!;) you should put those in a give away!
I bought a shirt today because it reminded me of u... it has hot pink and grey stripes and it says lovely on it. the hot pink immediately caught my eye and then i saw that it said lovely and i knew that it had to be mine. u are such a lovely person kandee! :) i love u!
I wonder why I love u so much your just the best ever! Your so cool and where did u get your yellow ring...I love it! Lol and I'm wanted to subscribe to u forever but my mom Sao I can't have a YouTube account so now I can talk to u now and can I be your friend on Facebook! And I would really like it if u told me happy birthday lol u don't have to but it's on the 26th so ya I love u! :)
Post a Comment