I didn't even really know who, Tim Tebow was until a few days ago, when they were making fun of him on Saturday Night Live.
I like his eye "eye blacks"....the cool "under eye make-up"-those things football players wear to keep the glare out of their eyes.
But Tim Tebow...is doing something great.
And there, my friends is right where the haters enter.
He is not just the quarterback for the Denver Broncos, he is a man with a huge heart and even bigger faith. He has multiple foundations...he helped opened a hospital in the Philippines, he has a Wish Foundation to make the dreams of children, with life-threatening illnesses, come true. He even has more foundations for children than just those!
So why is there an, I HATE TIM TEBOW Facebook Page?
9 Reasons Why People Hate Tim Tebow OR Anyone:
1. Haters don't have to look at themselves, or at their inner problems when they are so busy focusing on someone else- doesn't matter if it's a celebrity, schoolmate, family member or co-worker.
2. Some people's favorite pastime is to judge others. - Why look at your own problems when it's easier to point out everyone else's!
3. People are typically insecure. -And what makes you feel better about yourself that tearing someone else apart, right? (no, not right)
4. Haters feel better about themselves when they make fun of others.
5. Haters don't have to deal with the pain in their own lives, when they are distracted by gossiping about others.
6. People are jealous. - If anyone is doing better than they are, for any reason, they hate them for the success they have for whatever reason they are doing better than themselves.
7. People who are unhappy, like to complain with other unhappy people. - It's more fun for them to gossip about others than to try to think of cheering others or themselves up in a positive way or to even try to find the good in a person.
8. Tim Tebow is doing something great, he is standing up for his beliefs, and he is trying to make a change in the world, he has a message of hope to share. - Most people who are lost in hate-land, despise anything good that someone their are "hating on", does, especially if it has to do with someone's faith in God or helping others.
9. Haters think it's fun to bully, make fun of and mock others. - It's a sad past time. And the saddest part of all, is they are so busy wasting their life away starting "I HATE TIM TEBOW" facebook pages, you can see the old saying: Where you put your time, that's where your heart is:
focusing on hating someone. It's a sad group of people that focus their precious lives on "hating" someone...that in the end does nothing for them, but ironically make them focus their thoughts on someone they "hate". It's kind of funny, or sad, when you think how backwards they are.
I like Tim Tebow. I'm a "liker" not a hater.
I just read this morning, this is one of his favorite scriptures (and mine too) that he wears as his, manly, "football make-up" (AKA eyeblacks):